Looking back on the law of revenge Movie

I got this movie on DVD last night. I think the title of this film has little to do with the plot of the movie! I laugh almost as citizens Gerard Butler also respectful of the law of the court called a token for the title. It should have been called Angry Citizen reduce bad justice. Ok, I work on the title.

Why did I watch this movie, then? Given that I hardly watch movies without super powersare involved, I was able to capture only because of Gerard Butler. On the one guy to another, I think his personality and style of play very macho. I thought it was good in 300 and the movie date. Jamie Foxx? He is here, but nothing to write ok.

What I like about this film, then? Yes, I like the idea of ​​revenge on the criminals as Darby, who kill people indiscriminately. The abuse of the justice system get away with their crimes. The lawyers help immoral, they getout should be hanged. And, of course, who would not break the family member murderess.

E 'can enjoy the incredible story in film? A thought has just occurred. If he had cried a little background information on her character Gerard, the film might make more sense. Who would have thought that these killings would have happened only bring these ex-CIA agent, as its victims. In addition, it was so good, he should not have been hisattacked first.

It was still worth seeing as soon as the magic trick was revealed? This part requires a multifaceted response. I remember the Prestige with Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale. Michael Caine's character is called true that you never reveal what is the prestige or the show. While the subway system could be impressive, and shows this rather simple solution is the secret behind the seemingly impossible feats took Gerard's.

Check outAustralian silver coins here.

Women Slides Shoes Coffee Table in New York Coffee Gifts Baskets

Danos tu comentario