Movie Review The Hunted

And God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son".

I'm all for this film I checked. He sat on my shelf for a very long time and I have never seen. Once this is done, I discovered that there is no military-style combat and monitor better than any other film "The Hunted." Knife-fight scenes were exciting and fast chases in this game were well thought out. Benicio Del Toro might look like your ass too bad in this movie. The Stuntshave been made, that no stuntmen involved. Tommy Lee Jones was on the ball.

In this story, a former Special Forces military trainers (Jones) is called the FBI one day, dealing with one of his former SGT. first class of students. It 'was the murder of some poor hunters in the north and was accused on the run and never found. This is the story of a teacher in his master's Pet Aaron Hallam (Benicio) has published his inner demons of innocent people Using her training and has obviously half nuts. Only the best, only the teacher who taught him his pursuit experts, hunting and expertise are able to fight his own face. Quiet (Tommy) live up to the hills in his cabin. He designed many years ago and is now called and told the FBI to stay away and not follow him, has to do alone. And God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son".

I thought I'd write and recommend this to search for a previous action> Movie I think everyone just saw. Try this for size.

dandgdressshoes

Danos tu comentario