Movie Review - Edge of Darkness (2010)

Mel Gibson has a new movie called The Edge of Darkness. He plays a Boston police officer and is managed by his daughter, who is visiting his shot on the porch, after it mysteriously ill and must go to the doctor.

To be honest, this movie made me yawn a few times. I went back and forth, trying to discover whether there should be a fun movie or any kind of serious. The fight scenes (the few available) were pretty funny bookworm and shooting seemed strange. The problem, however, the drugs only history and so on.

I've always liked Mel Gibson. It 's a legend with such films as Lethal Weapon 1, 2, 3, 4 and big films like Braveheart and The Passion. There is a reason why it is very popular around the world. But the last movie just seemed to lack the element of his films are more realistic, not to mention the usual love-pounding action that we all come.

The Edge of Darkness, even if shot> 2010 and put at the same time, it seems old and antiquated. Most of the time I thought I saw some film of the 1980 cop instead of a more relevant.

With a terrible plot, terrible film, and finally, worst of all, I am glad that I did not pay money to see this movie. I feel robbed, robbed of two hours it took to fight through it. You should consider these strips above and maybe read a book or something.

Newsboy Cap Women Fashion Clothes

Danos tu comentario