Vantage Point an Awesome Adrenaline Movie to DVD Despite plot holes Watch

They are always and only the film really funny, without redeeming social value always seem surprised lousy newspaper reviews and artistically Fartsy films like "No Country for Old Men" has received rave reviews, however, what I end the worst 15 minutes, the story look of the film. "Vantage Point" is the exact opposite of a chick flick, it's the kind of guys who love film as an adrenaline rush energy, love, cool, fashionable women. I'm assuming a woman probably jammedI hate this kind of film, although there is sexual exploitation or sex in it. Well, you can not have everything!

I'm going to see a movie for one reason and one reason only, to be entertained. I'm not going to see a movie and think with my mind. If you like "Point Break" starring Keanu Reeves and "Crank" with Jason Statham, will be "Vantage Point".

"Vantage Point" tells essentially the story of a murder on an American president in a foreign country, seen throughthe eyes and actions of characters who were at the scene of the crime: The President (William Hurt), the Secret Service agent (Dennis Quaid), the head of the secret service agent (Matthew Fox), the tourist (Forest Whitaker) and members of the assassination team. Most of the film revolves around a flashback of each of these signs that all was at the same time, however, reveal new details and answers unfold. Each flashback does not repeat most of what happenedflashbacks of others. The only criticism of the flashbacks, which are used once too often and the last one seemed anti-climatic conditions that could be trouble. Then in real time, stations film again.

As I said, I really enjoyed the film as I found 90 minutes of non-stop entertainment. I notice a lot of plot holes, I do not want to get in, as I do not ruin the film. In short, I would take a solid B + Ifound it very fun, fast and unpredictable, like a roller coaster ride. If you think a movie for the redemption of the social value and film is not for you.

khakipantswomen mizunoshoesrunning Crocs Classic Sandal

Danos tu comentario